Two tennis players ranked outside the top 500 face provisional suspensions after testing positive for a banned steroid, the ...
LONDON (AP) — Two tennis players ranked outside the top 500 have been provisionally suspended after testing positive for clostebol, the International Tennis Integrity Agency announced Tuesday. The ...
When Jannik Sinner tested positive for the banned substance clostebol on March 18, 2024, shockwaves tore through tennis, ...
Former World No. 1 Simona Halep recently had an open conversation about the doping scandal that marred her career.
The impact and aftermath of the 2006 investigation into doctor Eufemiano Fuentes which saw the downfall of some of the ...
Jannik Sinner has said that he wants to be remembered as a fair and good person one year after his controversial doping ban ...
Inquirer Sports on MSN
Two low-ranked tennis players suspended over clostebol positives
LONDON— Two tennis players ranked outside the top 500 have been provisionally suspended after testing positive for clostebol, ...
Jannik Sinner became the first Italian man in 50 years to win the Italian Open and made ATP history ahead of the start to the ...
The 38-year-old captured the mixed doubles title at the 2017 Australian Open and has won 21 women's doubles titles during her career.
Chelsea forward Mykhailo Mudryk has approached the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) to appeal against a four-year doping ...
Iga Swiatek heads into the French Open without a claycourt title since her Roland Garros triumph in 2024, but the Pole will still be among the leading contenders as she targets a seventh Grand Slam ...
Camila Giorgi is making another unexpected pivot in her career and returning to tennis. The 34-year-old Italian abruptly quit the sport in 2024 to pursue a modelling career but earlier this week said ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results