Carlos Alcaraz burst onto the scene as one of tennis’s brightest talents. He claimed his first Roland Garros title in 2024 by ...
Reigning French Open champion Carlos Alcaraz will not be present at Roland Garros this year to defend his title. Last year, ...
Agence France-Presse on MSN
Sinner says returning to Roland Garros 'special feeling' after 2025 final
World number one Jannik Sinner said on Friday that coming back to the home of the French Open was "nice" despite it bringing ...
Reigning French Open champion Carlos Alcaraz won't be defending his title at Roland Garros this year. The seven-time Grand Slam winner announced in a social media post on Friday, April 24, that recent ...
Jannik Sinner was visibly displeased with being labeled the favorite for Roland Garros following Carlos Alcaraz’s shock withdrawal from the tournament.
With the main draw of Roland-Garros set to begin Sunday, all eyes are on one man only. In a field missing Carlos Alcaraz due ...
After suffering what he described as a “slightly more serious injury than we all expected” at the Barcelona Open, Carlos ...
Roland Garros is different from every other Grand Slam. Wimbledon rewards grass-court specialists. The US Open favors power ...
The top seed is the overwhelming favorite with his rival, Carlos Alcaraz, out of the French Open due to injury.
The countdown to French Open has taken a worrying turn for fans of Carlos Alcaraz. The defending champion has admitted there is now a genuine chance he could miss Roland Garros after hurting his wrist ...
After withdrawing from the French Open last month due to a wrist injury, Carlos Alcaraz will have to miss another major.
The 23-year-old has won 14 straight matches at Roland-Garros dating back to 2024. The biggest potential beneficiary of ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results